The Mastering ASP.NET Core course is primarily designed for .NET Beginner(s)/Professional(s) who want to learn how to develop modern cloud-based app using ASP.NET Core . In this course, you will learn about .NET Core, middleware, MVC pattern, html helpers, tag helpers, custom helpers, validation and custom validation, querying database using Entity Framework Core.
ASP.NET Training Objective
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Understand .NET Core architecture and Advantages
- Build and run cross-platform ASP.NET apps on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Understand ASP.NET Core middleware
- Configure ASP.NET Core MVC
- Use Dependency Injection in ASP.NET Core
- Work with Entity Framework Core
- Handle Errors in ASP.NET Core
- Create REST Service using Web API
- Understand and Implement Repository, Unit of Work and Dependency Injection Design Pattern
- Publish theirs Apps on IIS
Who can do this course?
All .NET Beginner(s)/Professional(s) who are keen to develop modern, light weight and cloud based web applications should go for this course.
Anyone who wants to learn ASP.NET Core course should have a basic knowledge of C# and HTML.
Visual Studio 2022 or higher, SQL Server 2017 or higher
Why should you go for this Dotnettricks ASP.NET Core Project Development Training?
The below reasons highlight why one must go for the ASP.NET core project development training from Dotnettricks:
- Offers Unlimited Live Training
- Provides training on ASP.NET Core 6 from scratch
- Teaches entity framework core and ASP.NET Web API
- Implementation of Design Patterns like DI, Repository, etc.
- Lets you learn to build and review a resume
- You will learn from the Microsoft MVPs and know how to build a project
- Includes practical examples in all sessions
- Every module is followed by quizzes and mockup tests
Who Should take up these ASP.NET Core Courses?
- Testers and web developers (front end and back end)
- Anybody willing to learn ASP NET MVC Core right from basics to advance
- Anybody willing to learn the recent changes with the latest Microsoft framework
- Anybody interested in learning the way to design large scale projects
- Freshers who have started a career in web development
Any of these target audiences can take up the ASP.NET core course to write an application that can design, edit, and view the data from a database.
Why take an online ASP.NET Core course? How is it better than an offline course?
There are enough study materials available when you opt for the online ASP.NET courses. The facility of live training makes sure all your doubts get cleared instantly. So, you can begin fresh with the next module without any doubts.
In offline courses, there is no live contact with the instructors and tutors. On the other hand, the online ASP.NET courses provide thorough guidance with face-to-face facility for learning from the experts in this field. Depending on your skill sets and budget, you can choose the level of training you want. In this way, you will be saved from spending unnecessary money.
How will ASP.NET Core Online Training help your Career?
Once you accomplish online training for ASP.NET core, you can implement a live project using ASP.NET Core, Entity Core, and jQuery. If you are skilled enough after completing the course then there are higher odds of getting placed at higher job positions. You will be efficient at resume building and the technical interviews with questions revolving around the ASP.NET core. For skilled and exceptional ASP.NET developers, there are several bright job opportunities available. They guarantee a significant salary hike and may place you in an esteem position in the organization. You will become more versatile for learning other programming languages.
What are the benefits of learning .Net Core?
Here is the list of benefits:
- Effectively design and develop ASP.NET applications
- Get access to the outstanding features of the rich toolbox. Some of these features are automatic deployment, drag-and drop-server controls, etc.
- You will significantly save time on coding when working on creating large web applications. The code lines are greatly reduced.
- Since HTML and source code are together, it becomes easy to write as well as maintain web pages
- You can develop modern cloud-based applications.
- You can easily work on various web development frameworks
- More chances of getting well-paying jobs