The Mastering ASP.NET Core course is primarily designed for .NET Beginner(s)/Professional(s) who want to learn how to develop modern cloud-based app using ASP.NET Core . In this course, you will learn about .NET Core, middleware, MVC pattern, html helpers, tag helpers, custom helpers, validation and custom validation, querying database using Entity Framework Core.
ASP.NET Training Objective
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Understand .NET Core architecture and Advantages
- Build and run cross-platform ASP.NET apps on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Understand ASP.NET Core middleware
- Configure ASP.NET Core MVC
- Use Dependency Injection in ASP.NET Core
- Work with Entity Framework Core
- Handle Errors in ASP.NET Core
- Create REST Service using Web API
- Understand and Implement Repository, Unit of Work and Dependency Injection Design Pattern
- Publish theirs Apps on IIS
Who can do this course?
All .NET Beginner(s)/Professional(s) who are keen to develop modern, light weight and cloud based web applications should go for this course.
Anyone who wants to learn ASP.NET Core course should have a basic knowledge of C# and HTML.
Visual Studio 2022 or higher, SQL Server 2017 or higher
Why should you go for this Dotnettricks ASP.NET Core Project Development Training?
Who Should take up these ASP.NET Core Courses?
Why take an online ASP.NET Core course? How is it better than an offline course?
How will ASP.NET Core Online Training help your Career?
What are the benefits of learning .Net Core?