The primary purpose of an application architecture is to support the development life cycle of the system. Good architecture makes the system easy to understand, easy to develop, easy to maintain, and easy to deploy. The ultimate benefit of architecture is to minimize the lifetime cost of the system and to maximize programmer productivity.
The goal of the given architecture is to learn and implement important principles and design patterns to build various domains applications like eCommerce, edTech, Food Delivery or other Service based industries applications.
What you will learn through project?
At the completion of project, attendees will be able to;
- Build project using Azure PaaS Services.
- Build project using Azure IaaS Services.
- Store and manage data using Azure SQL and Cosmos DB.
- Store and manage documents using Azure Blob storage.
- Scale Application resources on demands.
- Implement Azure Messaging Services for communication.
- Implement Caching using Redis.
- Manage static content using Azure CDN.
- Manage Authentication using Azure Active Directory.
- Monitoring App on Azure.