Benefits of obtaining Angular certification
Benefits of obtaining Angular certification
With the combination of dependency injection, declarative templates, end-to-end tooling, and best practices, Angular solves development complexities. This framework equips developers with the ability to develop mobile, web, and desktop applications. Essentially, it is an open-source front-end web application framework that is chiefly supported by Google, and also a bigger community of businesses and individuals. Being fully customizable and compatible with other libraries, it has become extensively famous. To know how much worthwhile it is, let’s learn its benefits:
Benefits of Angular certification:
• Similar to the way aspirants get certified for different courses like HTML, Java, Python, AWS, etc., learning Angular Certification validates your skills in Angular. You can demonstrate your knowledge of Angular through Angular certification. Especially, this certificate comes in handy when you apply for jobs in some reliable companies that judge candidates’ expertise based on the certification they have obtained. Angular certification demonstrates object-oriented programming via Typescript.
• Taking into account the demand for this certification in the present market, you can prove to be the need of several organizations. Moreover, you can select the best job opportunity that is most suitable based on your Angular expertise. You can price and endorse your skills accordingly.
• Especially for working professionals, the Angular JS certification course can assist them to update their skills and demonstrate to potential employers that they are continuously working hard to maintain pace with the prevailing industry trends and also keep their skills updated. Consequently, it boosts your chances of working on more critical projects.
• Since the number of users who rely on apps and technology based on Angular is increasing, there is rising demand for proficient Angular developers. It suggests that leading companies like HTC, Paytm, Bosch, Accenture, Capgemini, Infosys, etc. are on the lookout for hiring professionals who own appropriate skills to develop mobile, web, and desktop apps. After completing the Angular JS certification course and being Angular certified, you can significantly improve your job prospects.
• Another prominent reason for obtaining Angular certification is that IT companies are switching to Angular. This framework is renowned in the IT industry and several huge corporations are shifting to Angular for enhanced performance and productivity. It implies that many top recruiters are on the hunt for endowed mobile application developers who are knowledgeable in Angular. Moreover, Angular training can help augment the web development process and Angular developers can develop mobile applications in less time.
Advantages of Angular Certification to an organization:
• Angular certification not just benefits the candidates who pursue the corresponding course but also the organizations.
• With Angular implementations, organizations can get more interactive applications developed seamlessly. If the developed application is more responsive, the customers would enjoy it more. Also, this will raise the chances of customers repeatedly purchasing other software products from that organization.
• Leading organizations are on the hunt for certified Angular developers because they can better deal with their Angular projects. The certified Angular developers are more talented and have more exposure to working with Angular compared to non-certified Angular developers.
• The implementation of Angular decreases the need for coding which ultimately decreases the burden and time on the web developers. They can emphasize more on other projects and prove to be more productive. Furthermore, certified Angular developers can accomplish more work in a short duration.
• With the assistance of certified Angular developers, the organization can seamlessly integrate with other applications. It implies that when there are plenty of tasks in an organization, they can use different applications for each task. All such applications can be seamlessly managed collectively through application integration done via Angular. So, certified Angular developers can more efficiently supervise such tasks.
• By recruiting certified Angular developers, organizations can more efficiently create their own desktop/web/mobile applications. Ultimately, this leads to better promotion and expansion of their business.
Having known the great benefits of acquiring Angular certification, let’s know what can take it up:
Who can go for Angular certification?
There are no explicit criteria for who can obtain this certification. It is more beneficial for UI developers or those candidates aspiring to learn UI Development. Also, full stack web developers can learn it.
• Web development professionals who aspire to learn how to create Single Page Applications and client applications.
• Web designers who are knowledgeable with HTML and HTML5.
• Testing professionals, web developers, programmers, and project managers willing to learn Angular can go for this certification.
• Candidates who prefer to work in huge web applications with contemporary modes of client-side web development
• Those who want to have career advancement in frontend web application development
• It is also aptly suited for those candidates who are already working and willing to obtain certification for advance career progression in web application development.
• Those project managers belonging to technical departments can learn how their organization can implement Angular. This certification is also beneficial for stack developers, architects, and other entrepreneurs.
Where can you get Angular certification?
There is no official way to obtain this certificate from Google. The question now arises is what to do to get it. If you are fascinated to learn Angular then there are lots of portals and websites allowing you to learn core as well as advanced concepts of Angular and provide you with certification.
Here is the list of names of top and reliable websites that provide Angular certification training:
After completion of training from any of these websites, the candidates are entitled to get certification that is signed by the authorized person. Apart from the list above, there are ample websites that offer online learning content of Angular that can be either free or paid. Before enrolling in the course, candidates must glance at the course content that gives them ideas on lessons or topics to be covered. Also, the course content gives an idea of the course duration, quiz, exercise, etc.
3 best sources to learn Angular:
1. Learn Angular: Beginner to Advanced Course (from DotNetTricks):
Course Link: https://www.dotnettricks.com/paths/become-angular-developer
Through this Angular certification training course, you can learn how to build a contemporary, lightweight, and robust web application through Angular 2 to 8. You can learn how to leverage the component-based architecture to develop well-organized, efficient apps with the help of services, reactive forms, pipes, observables, and more.
You can explore how to use HTTP Client in Angular to seamlessly communicate with REST APIs, how to debug your code and how to perform testing of your Angular application building blocks.
The course contents of this Angular JS certification course are as follows:
• Introduction to Angular
• Angular Fundamentals
• Angular Components
• Angular Forms and Validation
• Angular Advanced Concepts
• Angular Unit Testing
• Angular App Optimization Techniques
• Angular NgRx: Getting Started
2. Angular Certification Training Course (from Simplilearn):
Course Link: https://www.simplilearn.com/angular-certification-training-course
This certification course helps you master front-end web development through Angular. Through this course, candidates can attain thorough knowledge of concepts like how to facilitate the development of single-page web applications, typescript, dependency injection, components, and directives.
This course imparts the design of single-page applications and the way Angular facilities their development. You get knowledge of different Angular concepts like TypeScript, forms, pipes, Bootstrap Grid System, SPA, observables, promises, and Angular class testing.
3. Become an Angular Certified Developer (from AngularTraining):
Course Link: https://www.angulartraining.com/angular-certification.html
By attending the Angular Certification exam online from the aforementioned website, you can become a certified Angular developer.
It provides 3 levels of certification ranging from beginner to expert developers.
Here are the 3 steps involved:
Step-1: Online Test:
Step-2: Application Coding:
This step of the Angular JS certification course involves how to build an Angular application considering the given specifications. The necessary HTML and CSS info is provided. You need to build the Angular architecture of the specified application. You can proceed to the final step after validating your code with an expert.
Step-3: Video Interview:
In the final video interview, the application which was built in the previous step gets reviewed by an Angular expert. In this step, candidates need to discuss the architecture of the application for 20-25 minutes. After the completion of the interview, experts would provide some feedback and declare the final result.
When it comes to enhancing job prospects and learning modern web development technologies, it becomes imperative to obtain Angular certification. Having known these benefits, you can approach any reliable online source for accomplishing the certification training.