DotNetTricks is known for best Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore to make you a Microsoft cloud expert. DotNetTricks Microsoft Azure training program is specifically designed for .NET developers who want to make a bright career in Cloud and become Microsoft Azure Developer Associate.
The Mastering Azure Training makes you proficient in developing, planning, and scaling your web applications on Microsoft Azure. It includes training on Azure App Services, Azure Storage, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure SQL Database, Microservices, Azure AD, Azure Automation, and DevOps using real-life case studies.
The curriculum is designed by Microsoft MVPs & Industry experts to help. you earn multiple Azure Certifications i.e Azure fundamental certification, Azure Administrator Certification, Azure Developer Associate Certification & Azure Architecture Certification. Furthermore, you can refer to Microsoft Azure learning paths to get real-time implementation based hands-on lab and practice your own to brush-up your Azure interview skills.
Azure Certification Course Highlights
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Understand Microsoft Azure Cloud platform
- Create, Configure and Scale Virtual Machines
- Create and Manage SQL database on Azure
- Create and Manage Cosmos DB, Azure Search and Redis Cache
- Create and Publish ASP.NET Web application on Web App
- Implement Serverless Architecture Using Azure Function
- Storage and Manage data using Azure Storage: Blobs, Files, Tables, Disks
- Implement Azure Messaging Services: Services Bus, Event Hub, Notification Hub
- Use Azure Active Directory to Implement Single SignOn
- Monitoring App on Azure
Who should take this Azure Training in Bangalore?
The Microsoft Azure training course in Bangalore is exceptionally designed by industry experts. But before getting lured with the benefits, it is important to know who should go for it. The solution architects and programmers willing to build PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS applications can go for this training. The network and system administrators can greatly benefit from this course. Any professionals and graduates willing to upgrade their cloud skills can try this course. Fundamentally, this Azure course in Bangalore is structured with the Microsoft certification. So, you will obtain thorough experience in Azure.
What are the objectives of the Azure training course in Bangalore?
Following are the main objectives of this Azure training course:
- Comprehending the fundamental aspects of Cloud computing and its need
- Various types of cloud and cloud services.
- Create and publish Web Roles as well as Worker Roles in the Azure portal
- Study Resource management, its deployment, and configuration.
- Understand various storage types like Tables, Blobs, and Queues.
- Understand the creation, implementation, and management of Virtual Machines and Virtual Networking.
- Learning Architecture, use of SQL Azure, and security
- Deploy and deal with Azure Active Directory (AD) in a hybrid environment.
What are the prerequisites for taking this Azure Course in Bangalore?
Here are the prerequisites you need to know before taking up this course:
Fundamental knowledge of any programming language
- Professionals must be experts on how to use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
- Prior experience with ARM templates, Azure Portal, OS, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, virtualization, and networking
- Fundamental knowledge of Visual Studio, ASP.NET, NET language
- Familiarity with the SQL Server 2008
Those who are beginners to this technology might take some time to grasp the concepts. However, this training course is well-structured to impart proper training to any candidate.
System requirements for this Azure Training in Bangalore?
The prime system requirement when it comes to RAM is at least 1 GB RAM or higher.Before learning Microsoft Azure, you can set up the VSA on single or multiple virtual machines.
The VSA proxy machine should run one of the below operating systems:
-Configure one of the below versions with the corresponding software:
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
Use any of these methods:
- Install an Azure Marketplace virtual machine image
- Configure either CentOS Linux 7.4 or 8, or Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.4 or 8
Who delivers the Azure Training in Bangalore?
Before registering for the Azure training course in Bangalore, you must get an overview of who the trainers are. Most of the trainers in the team hold years of experience working on various cloud technologies and Microsoft Azure. They have amassed years of experience working with Azure services in various industries. Also, they have already trained hundreds of students on the same and outshined their careers. Along with theoretical experience, they own hands-on experience and prepare the students to face the anticipated technical challenge in this field.