DotNetTricks is known for the Best Docker and Kubernetes Training in Delhi to keep you, up to date in the IT industry. DotNetTricks Docker and Kubernetes training program is specifically designed for .NET developers who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing and become Docker and Kubernetes Developer.
Docker Course in Delhi Objective
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Understand container technology
- Containers Eco System
- Docker Fundamentals
- Docker Advanced Concepts like Swarm and Volumes
- Kubernetes Architecture
- YAML Fundamentals
- Kubernetes Pods, Deployments, Service and Networking
- Using Kubernetes with Docker
- Develop ASP.NET Core applications using Docker
- Container Scaling and Management using Docker Swarm
- Container Scaling and Management using Kubernetes
- Configure Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Deploy Your Application to AKS
- Designing CI/CD for Docker and Kubernetes
Who can do this course?
All .NET Beginner(s)/Professional(s) who are keen to develop modern, web applications using containers should go for this course.
Who should take this Docker Training in Delhi?
This Docker training course in Delhi includes the fundamental concepts as well as practices of containerization across a single Docker node. Any software developer, system admins, testers, operators, architects, and anyone willing to get a solid foundation in Docker technologies can try for this training course. It is also beneficial to Cloud professionals, software engineers, technical leads, and site reliability engineers.
Those professionals willing to pass the Docker Certified Associate exam or interested to advance their career in the form of DevOps engineers can go for this training. Individuals who are willing to set up their credibility in the market as seasoned Docker practitioners can enroll for this training.
What are the objectives of the Docker training course in Delhi?
Following are the key objectives of the Docker training course in Delhi:
- Includes Docker fundamentals, Docker installation, and how to work with containers
- Docker Architecture and Components
- Docker in DevOps & Docker Networking
- Introduction to Orchestration Services- Docker Compose & Docker Swarm
- Complete practical training on Dockers & containers
- The end-to-end learning experience with real-life case studies
- Learning Docker commands and Docker installation
- Creating and Managing Docker Swarms
- Understanding on how to work with Docker Compose, Docker Registry, Docker Volumes, and Docker Networks
What are the prerequisites for taking this Docker Course in Delhi?
For this Docker course in Delhi, the prerequisite is that the learners must be acquainted with the fundamental concepts of Windows. The learners must have an understanding of different programs that are already accessible on the Windows OS. It is great if the readers have some exposure to Linux. Also, the hands-on experience with Linux is a plus point.
Basic knowledge about networking and Linux administration is a must. You need not be an expert at the command line. However, you should be acquainted with the way to open a shell or terminal and run basic commands in that.
System requirements for this Docker Training in Delhi?
To go for this Docker training in Delhi, you must have a PC with Chrome or Chromium browser, powerful Internet access, webcam, speakers, microphone, and headset. Any system with enough HDD space and 4 GB RAM with the newest version of Linux, macOS, or Windows is compatible. For performing the demos, you may need a free Tier GCP account
Who delivers the Docker Training in Delhi?
Dotnettricks deliver the Docker training in Delhi are the certified trainers. They hold multiple years of industrial experience. The same facilitates the students with a comprehensive training course covering both theoretical and practical aspects. They mentor the students in major and minor project training. Also, they deliver live project preparation and prepare students for interviews.
The classes in this training course are either regular or weekend or customized training as per the career requirements of students. These trainers deliver video lectures, video training, conduct HR screening questions & answer sessions, provide lab guides, and more.