The primary purpose of an application architecture is to support the development life cycle of the system. Good architecture makes the system easy to understand, easy to develop, easy to maintain, and easy to deploy. The ultimate benefit of architecture is to minimize the lifetime cost of the system and to maximize programmer productivity.
The goal of the given architecture is to learn and implement important principles and design patterns to build various domains applications like eCommerce, edTech, Food Delivery or other Service based industries applications.
What you will learn through project?
At the completion of project, attendees will be able to;
- Setup and build project using Clean Architecture.
- Decouples Application modules using Dependency Injection.
- Integrate RazorPay/Paypal payment gateway.
- Implement Repository pattern to perform database operations.
- Build responsive UI using Bootstrap
- Optimize web pages to boost-up performance.
- Implement Login/Signup workflow.
- Implement Authentication/Authorization for unauthorize access.
- Implement Angular best practices.
- Deployment project to cloud or IIS