You will learn how to develop an online shopping site. The site will show the list of products to User/Customer. A user can purchase products and see the previous order history. Here, the admin will be responsible for adding products, categories and approving customer order. The application will use the three-tier architecture with an extensible approach. We would be using payment gateway to do online payment and finally publishing it on IIS.
The primary goal of this architecture is to share as much code as possible across the web application and further reuse existing code for mobile apps development if necessary. This architecture will help you to develop web application with the recommended design patterns and practices.
What you will learn through project?
At the completion of project, attendees will be able to;
- Create shopping cart using Angular4
- Integrate payment gateway
- Create Application core layer using Entity Framework Core
- Create Repository layer using Repository and Unit of Work design pattern
- Decouple modules using Dependency Injection
- Break a project into multiple modules
- Create Service layer using Web API
- Scale application for Phone, Tablets, Laptop & Desktop using Bootstrap
- Consuming Web API using Angular
- Do errors logging
- Optimize web pages performance
- Secure application based on user roles
- Authenticate/authorize user
- Securing ASP.NET Web API using Token based security
- Publish their App on IIS