This course provides an in-depth overview of Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly for building interactive client-side web applications with .NET. It begins by explaining the benefits of using Blazor Server. The course proceeds to teach the student how to implement and secure a single-page web application using Blazor Server.
The Blazor WebAssembly section will teach you how to build UI apps using the same component-based patterns popularized by libraries such as Angular and React, but with C#. Attendees also learn server-side coding using ASP.NET Core Web APIs and SignalR to provide data for their Blazor WebAssembly applications.
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Understand the Blazor platform.
- Build UIs with components.
- Utilize data binding and event handling.
- Compose components.
- Deploy a Blazor WebAssembly application to production.
- Consume Server Data via REST APIs and SignalR (WebSockets).
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Understand debugging on both the server and the client.
- Store data on the browser.
- Update data on SQL Server.
- Share Razor Components between projects.
- Learn to build end-to-end application using Blazor.
- Use Blazor Best Practices to build enterprise-grade application.
- Application Deployment on IIS and Cloud.
Who can do this course?
All .NET Beginner(s)/Professional(s) who are keen to develop modern, light weight and cloud based web applications should go for this course.
Anyone who wants to learn ASP.NET Core course should have a basic knowledge of C# and HTML.
Visual Studio 2017 or higher, SQL Server 2012 or higher