The Mastering Docker and Kubernetes course is primarily designed for .NET professionals who want to learn how to develop modern web applications using Docker and Kubernetes. In this course, you will learn about Containers Eco System, orchestration, Docker, Kubernetes and Azure Kubernetes Cluster (AKS) along with CI/CD pipeline.
Learn to build modern infrastructure using docker and Kubernetes containers. Develop and deploy your ASP.NET Core application using Docker. Leverage to learn container technology to build your ASP.NET Core application.
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Understand container technology
- Containers Eco System
- Docker Fundamentals
- Docker Advanced Concepts like Swarm and Volumes
- Kubernetes Architecture
- YAML Fundamentals
- Kubernetes Pods, Deployments, Service and Networking
- Using Kubernetes with Docker
- Develop ASP.NET Core applications using Docker
- Container Scaling and Management using Docker Swarm
- Container Scaling and Management using Kubernetes
- Configure Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Deploy Your Application to AKS
- Designing CI/CD for Docker and Kubernetes
Who can do this course?
All .NET Beginner(s)/Professional(s) who are keen to develop modern, web applications using containers should go for this course.
Anyone who wants to learn Mastering Docker and Kubernetes should have understanding of ASP.NET Core development.
Visual Studio 2019 or higher, Docker Desktop, Kubernetes Tools
Why should you learn Docker to grow your career?
What will you learn from this Docker and Kubernetes Training Course?
What are the prerequisites for the Docker and Kubernetes course?