The Mastering Docker and Kubernetes course is primarily designed for .NET professionals who want to learn how to develop modern web applications using Docker and Kubernetes. In this course, you will learn about Containers Eco System, orchestration, Docker, Kubernetes and Azure Kubernetes Cluster (AKS) along with CI/CD pipeline.
Learn to build modern infrastructure using docker and Kubernetes containers. Develop and deploy your ASP.NET Core application using Docker. Leverage to learn container technology to build your ASP.NET Core application.
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Understand container technology
- Containers Eco System
- Docker Fundamentals
- Docker Advanced Concepts like Swarm and Volumes
- Kubernetes Architecture
- YAML Fundamentals
- Kubernetes Pods, Deployments, Service and Networking
- Using Kubernetes with Docker
- Develop ASP.NET Core applications using Docker
- Container Scaling and Management using Docker Swarm
- Container Scaling and Management using Kubernetes
- Configure Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Deploy Your Application to AKS
- Designing CI/CD for Docker and Kubernetes
Who can do this course?
All .NET Beginner(s)/Professional(s) who are keen to develop modern, web applications using containers should go for this course.
Anyone who wants to learn Mastering Docker and Kubernetes should have understanding of ASP.NET Core development.
Visual Studio 2019 or higher, Docker Desktop, Kubernetes Tools
Why should you learn Docker to grow your career?
has already captured the IT industry and revolutionized it with the introduction of its Portable Lightweight Container Engine. Over 30% of the companies in the IT industry already adopted Docker and the rate is increasing day by day with 40% every year.
Almost all alone removed the need for anybody to say it worked on my machine by offering parity across environments. It will not only work in development but also in Production as well. The way of simplicity through which Docker organizes and manages containerized applications is unbelievable. If you consider about Containerize industry, then you can understand that almost 80% of the containerize industry with over 1000 Global Fortune organizations is using Docker as their main container platform.
In short, we can say:
- Docker is a must tool for the developers which gives you the opportunity to work without any need of dependencies.
- You will find Docker in a different production environment including in public and private cloud as well as on the traditional data centre also. You can say that Docker is another skill for system administrators and IT managers.
- Docker employees are one of the highest paid IT professionals today and their market demand is increasing rapidly day by day with lots of job opportunities in the industry.
- World Top MNCs are adapting Docker in its industry as an open-source tool including eBay, JPMorgan Chase, ThoughtWorks, Google and many more
What will you learn from this Docker and Kubernetes Training Course?
The Docker Training Course will help the candidate to create and make use of the containers on the platform of a Docker. The
Docker certification training coursewill offer end – to – end and powerful learning experience of higher technologies and methodologies use in Docker platform including Docker, compose Docker containers, Docker engines, Docker images and more. At the end of the course, the learner will get in-depth knowledge of Docker Hub, Docker File and the ability to create Docker images. After learning Docker, you will learn how manage containers using Kubernetes.
Docker vs. Kubernetes
|Features & Factors||Kubernetes||Docker|
|Load Balancing||Manual Configuration||Auto load Balancing|
|Installation & Configuration||Installation is complicated but once setup, the cluster is very strong||Installation is simple but the cluster is not very strong.|
|Auto scaling||Kubernetes can do auto scaling||Docker cannot do Auto scaling|
|Scalability||Highly scalable and scales fast||Highly scalable and can scale 5 times faster than Kubernetes.|
|Optimization Process||Diverse smaller SDLC cluster||For a single large cluster|
|Tolerance Ratio||Low fault tolerance||High fault tolerance|
|Data volumes||Can able to share volumes only with other containers in the same Pod.||Can share storage volumes with any other container.|
|Rolling Updates and Rollbacks||Kubernetes can deploy Rolling updates and does automatic Rollbacks||Docker can deploy Rolling updates but not able to do automatic Rollbacks.|
|GUI||GUI is the Dashboard of Kubernetes||There is no GUI|
|Logging & Monitoring||It has in-built tools for Logging & Monitoring||3r Party tools like ELK which is used for logging & monitoring|
What are the prerequisites for the Docker and Kubernetes course?
So, if you are planning to learn Docker and Kubernetes, then there are few things that you must need to be considered before planning to
get into Microservices Architecture.
- Basic Knowledge of Software development Life Cycle
- Must be Familiar with .Net, C# and SQL Server
- Knowledge of ASP.Net Core