C# .NET Training is important for individuals who want to pursue a career in software development. It is a popular programming language used for developing desktop, web, and mobile applications. C# .NET Training covers all the basic concepts as well as the advanced topics such as LINQ and threading. With clear explanations and plenty of examples, C# .NET Training is the perfect resource for anyone who wants to learn this popular programming language. This learning path will also teach you how to earn a .net certification, which will help you to stand out from the crowd when applying for jobs. The .NET training path will give you a solid foundation in C# .NET programming and help you prepare for the .NET certification exam. This course can give you the confidence you need to work with this rapidly growing technology.
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Describe Microsoft .NET Framework Architecture
- Understand .NET Framework basic and advanced in-depth concepts
- Use visual studio 2019 for running, debugging and testing your C# programs
- Use OOPs concepts like abstractions, Inheritance, polymorphism etc. in practical life
- Build the logic to develop C# programs
- Use classes, objects, properties, partial classes, static classes etc. in practical life
- Use C# advanced concepts like collections, generics and delegates
- Describe the differences between classes, structures, interfaces, abstract classes etc
- Create and Manage database Using SQL Server
- Use SQL Server fundamentals like query, joins, stored procedure and functions
Who can do this course?
All students/freshers who are keen to develop modern web, desktop and service oriented applications on Microsoft platform should go for this course.
There is no pre-requisites to join this course.
Visual Studio 2019, VS Code, DotNet CLI, SQL Server 2019
What are the benefits of joining the Dotnettrick .Net Training Program?
When you join the Dotnettrick .Net Training Program, you will learn many things in addition to the basics of .NET. You will learn .NET and. NET Core, programming through C#, advanced C# concepts, OOPs concepts, design database using SQL server, and more. Also, you will learn from Microsoft MVPs and Technical Consultant, to use visual studio 2019 for .NET development, and how to build Live Project.
This .Net training program offers various training options like live training, one-to-one training, and corporate training. Apart from all these, this training program also prepares you for a job interview to excel as a .NET developer.
What are the jobs available after .NET Training?
It may seem difficult to learn .NET initially but once you choose a proper training platform and master it, there are enough jobs available. Following list shows the job available after completing .NET training:
- ASP.NET Core Developer - OnGraph Technologies
- Sr. Software Engineer
- Senior .NET Developer
- .NET Developer (Full Stack, Microservices) Support
- Professional Full-stack .net developer
- Junior .NET developer
- Associate Software Developer (.NET)
- Microsoft .NET developer
What is the salary for .NET Certified Professional?
The average salary for a. NET certified professionals in the US is approx. $66,000per year. Junior .NET developers can earn around $45,000 per year whereas experienced .NET developers make around $95,000 per year.
In India, the average salary for a .NET certified professional is approx. INR 3 Lac per year. Junior .NET developers who possess 1-3 years of experience make around $80,148 per year. On the other hand, senior .NET developers earn around $95,703 per year.
It is important to keep in mind that the average salary of any .NET certified professional depends on factors like years of experience, job location, and skills.