Desciption:You will learn how to develop an online shopping site mobile app. The mobile app will show the list of products to User/Customer. A user can purchase products and see the previous order history. Here, admin will be responsible for adding products, categories and approving customer order. The mobile app will use NativeScript and Angular recommended architecture with extensible approach. We would be using payment gateway to do online payment and finally publishing it on Webserver.
Architecture: The primary goal of this architecture is to share as much code as possible across the mobile app. This architecture will help you to develop web application with the recommended design patterns and practices.
What you will learn through app?
- How to create shopping cart.
- How to integrate payment gateway.
- How to validate data at client side and server side.
- How to test app using Mobile Emulators.
- How to debug app using VS code.
- How to create REST API.
- How to secure you application based on user roles.
- How to publish your App on App store (Google and Apple).