In this Xamarin course, you will learn each and every topic with the help of hands-on labs. This program includes a
hands-on live project with the implementation of recommended design patterns and practices. The learning path for this program is given below:
Xamarin Training objective
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Understand Xamarin architecture
- Understand Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS fundamentals
- Understand Xamarin.Forms fundamentals
- Build UI with XAML and code
- Work with images, display data beautifully and create interactive lists
- Implement multi-page apps with navigation, tabs, master/detail pages
- Store and retrieve data from a variety of sources like file system, SQLite database and RESTful services
- Implement MVVM pattern
- Write platform specific code for Android and iOS to access native features
- Test and deploy the app to emulators, simulators, and real devices
- Access Android and iOS mobile native features like camera, contacts, calendar, audio, video etc.
- Publish Android mobile app on Google Store and iOS on Apple Store
Who can do this course?
All students and professionals who are keen to develop amazing native cross platform mobile apps using Xamarin
and C# should go for this course.
Anyone who wants to learn this course should have a basic knowledge of C# programming language.
Visual Studio 2017/Visual Studio for Mac, Android SDK, Windows 10/Mac OS, XCode, Emulator/Simulator