DevOps is the combination of "development and operations" where the Collaboration of software development (Dev) and information-technology operations (Ops) aims to to deliver applications and software services at high speed and high velocity using combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools.
Both the software development team and the operations team work together in entire SDLC (software development life cycle) to ensure the quality of products and ability of products to work in different environments. DevOps means linking legacy apps with newer cloud-native apps and infrastructure. It includes security, collaborative ways of working and data analytics. This speed enables organizations to better serve their customers and compete more effectively in the market.
The Mastering Azure DevOps Certification Online Training makes you proficient in DevOps principles like Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment or Continuous Delivery (CD) and Continuous Monitoring, using Azure DevOps. It includes training on Sprint Planning and Tracking, Azure Repos, Azure Pipelines, Unit testing with Visual Studio, Azure Test Plans, Azure Artifacts and Extensions for Azure DevOps. The curriculum has been designed by Microsoft MVPs & DevOps expert to practice Azure DevOps.
DevOps Certification Course Objective
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Understand DevOps Ecosystem.
- Understand Agile, Scrum and DevOps Process
- Do sprint planning and tracking.
- Use Kanban and task boards for tracking progress.
- Use git for source code management.
- Configure automatic source code Management and Continuous Integration (CI).
- Configure CI/CD Pipeline.
- Build and Perform Test Automation.
- Maintain Code Quality using Unit testing and get Code coverage
- Azure DevOps Tools
Visual Studio 2019, Git, SSMS
Why should you start DevOps Online Training?
One of the current trends in the software development world is DevOps. The development team works with the operations team to ensure that the software will run effectively and efficiently. Most of the teams connected to the software development team for DevOps.
DevOps mainly helps in building communications, integration and collaboration. The first word Dev stands for the development which is changing in a continuous manner with the addition of new features whereas Ops stands for stability in a continuous way and also the new creation of any new services.
So, there are lots of benefits that why should anyone start DevOps online training:
- One of the major technical benefits of DevOps is the delivery of the software in a continuous manner. It has fewer complex problems to fix.
- It is also the fastest and easiest resolution for every problem. The software gets delivered at a faster rate that will ultimately help you in the growth of any business.
- DevOps also provides the system with the best communication.
- Another advantage of learning DevOps is that it has a significantly shorter time to a market facility.
- It also helps in improving productivity.
- The DevOps also helps in increasing the effectiveness and improvement of the customer satisfaction.
- DevOps mainly increase the ability to develop the correct products with the concept of fast experimentation.
- Another great advantage of learning DevOps is that it helps in improved productivity.
- DevOps also makes it possible to get better quality of any product.
- It is a smart career option in the current technical job market. So, there are great opportunities related to professional development.
- DevOps also helps in removing the bad developers. As it is important that the bad codes generated by the developers need to be stopped otherwise the production time will increase very much. DevOps helps to reduce the bad code limits so that it will not get permission to go to the next level until they are corrected.
How DevOps Online Training will help your Career?
DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, tools and practices which can increase the ability of the organization to deliver services at high velocity. With this speed, organizations are able to serve their customers in a better way.
DevOps online course practices mainly include:
- Communication and Collaboration
- Continuous delivery
- Infrastructure as Code
- Continuous Integration
- Monitoring and Logging
So, DevOps Online training can help your career in the following ways:
- Increased collaboration: More genuinely an effective team can be built when the operation and development team combined. Responsibilities can be shared among the members and workflow can also be streamlined to become more efficient.
- Speed and Rapid delivery: Build as well as Release products faster. Also, fix them and make them in a better way at the same pace. This will make you respond to your customers quickly. So, continuous delivery and continuous incorporation are the keystones of these benefits.
- No Compromise on security: You will get the speed and fast delivery with the help of the DevOps without compromising the security. Automated compliance policies, configuration management techniques and fine-grained controls all will help to keep control and protect compliance.
- Increased Reliability: Continuous monitoring and logging practices with integration, delivery and application updates can be rapidly delivered through DevOps.
- Online Certification: All the above benefits are very much important for any organization. In each and every level, each person of the team needs to take full ownership of their role to make the DevOps rule truly challenging but also rewarding as well.
What are the Objectives of DevOps Online Training?
DevOps is an emerging set of methods, principles and practices for the collaboration, integration and communication between software development as well as IT professionals. It has been developed because of its emerging understanding of the importance and interdependence for both the development and operations. It mainly decreases the issues and complexity of any problems and gives a faster and quicker solution with a more stable operating environment.
The DevOps online training and certification program will provide in-depth knowledge of different DevOps tools like Azure Repos, Azure Boards, Azure Test Plans and Azure Artifacts. DevOps teams always try to focus on normalizing the development surroundings and automating the delivery processes to improve delivery efficiency, unavoidability, maintainability and security. It also increases the value of your resume and you can apply for the leading job posts in a well reputed organization with the help of this certification course. The DevOps ideals provide more control to the developers on the production environment along with a better understanding of the production infrastructure. After completing the online course of the DevOps Online Training, a DevOps engineer will be expertise and eligible for:
- Will get complete knowledge of DevOps.
- Setup Dev/Test environment
- Able to work on Project independently.
- Prepare Infrastructure by using Cloud Computing
- Automation for CI/CD using YAML.
- CI/CD implementation using Azure DevOps.
Who can take this online DevOps Training?
DevOps certification Online training will help you to explore your skills in various DevOps processes, methods and tools like Azure Repos, Azure Boards, Azure Test Plans and Azure Artifacts. The online training and certification program which comes with several projects to test your skills fully, practical and theoretical knowledge and make you industry ready is DevOps online training course. The certified person is able to work on highly exciting projects in different domains of high technology, e-commerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance and more. The professionals who are already into the following fields can go for this course:
- System Admin
- Software Developer
- IT Professional
- Software Tester
- Solution Architect
- Application Developers
- Security Engineer
- DevOps Evangelist
- Integration Specialists
- Automation Engineer
- Project Manager
- Product Stability Manager
What are the skills that you will be learning with our DevOps course?
Our DevOps online training and certification course has been designed to give you the real-world industry-oriented experience while getting you acquainted with DevOps tools and practices.
The intermediate course level will let the participants know about building a CI/CD pipeline by using famous tools like Git, Azure Pipeline for Continuous Development, Azure Test Plan for Continuous Testing, Azure Pipeline for the Continuous Deployment of Applications and Nagios for Continuous Monitoring.
Through effective in-depth case studies, online training programs and assignments in the course, the learner would be able to gain mastery of all the DevOps tools and the best practices to build a proper and complete automate pipeline. Your proficiency in the DevOps skills of tools will gear you towards the proven DevOps expert in the world IT industry.
You will learn about different tools and their usage and activities to sort out any problems:
Azure Repos: Azure Repos service includes unlimited cloud-hosted private Git repository for your project. This is standard Git service and works as distributed source controls.
Azure Boards: Azure Boards helps to plan, track, and discuss work across the team. Azure Boards is a powerful agile tool for managing Kanban board, reporting, product backlog.
Azure Pipeline: Azure Pipeline is a cloud-hosted pipelines for fast CI/CD that works with any language, platform, and cloud. By connecting to any source control like GitHub, this service can release changes continuously to any cloud.
Azure Test Plans: Azure test plan service helps to do automated and manual testing. Testing of an app is integral part of CI/CD and agile process. Simple XML files can be used for load testing as well.
Azure Artifacts: Azure Artifact service manages the dependencies used in source code. Azure Artifacts can host and share package (like NPM, Nuget, Maven) feeds from public and private sources.