The Mastering ASP.NET Core training is primarily designed for .NET Beginner(s)/Professional(s) who want to learn how to develop a modern cloud-based app using ASP.NET Core. In this course, you will learn about .NET Core, middleware, MVC pattern, HTML helpers, tag helpers, custom helpers, validation and custom validation, querying the database using Entity Framework Core.
ASP.NET Core Course Objective
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Understand .NET Core architecture and Advantages
- Build and run cross-platform ASP.NET apps on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Understand ASP.NET Core middleware
- Configure ASP.NET Core MVC
- Use Dependency Injection in ASP.NET Core
- Work with Entity Framework Core
- Handle Errors in ASP.NET Core
- Create REST Service using Web API
- Understand and Implement Repository, Unit of Work and Dependency Injection Design Pattern
- Publish theirs Apps on IIS
Who can do this course?
All .NET Beginner(s)/Professional(s) who are keen to develop modern, light weight and cloud based web applications should go for this course.
Anyone who wants to learn the ASP.NET Core course should have a basic knowledge of C# and HTML.
Visual Studio 2017 or higher, SQL Server 2012 or higher