Full Stack Developer Salary in India
There is a rising demand for full-stack developers in India. The companies require talented professionals who can work with PHP as well as HTML. This is why companies intend to offer admirable salaries to full-stack developers in India.
What are full-stack developers?
Full-stack developers are IT professionals capable to deal with both client-side and server-side programming. Hence, they are both backend and frontend developers. The basic skills all full-stack developers possess are CSS and HTML. Additionally, they should know how to program a server, database, or browser.
Skills of full-stack developers:
Apart from the mentioned skills, they should be skilled in networking and security, dealing with APIs, project management, client coordination, etc. Occasionally, they have to deal with complete system infrastructure incorporating hardware and OS. An experienced full-stack developer possesses an excellent analytical ability that helps him/her to advance in the career. Moreover, creativity is the key to achieve heights of success in this field.
The demand for full-stack developers in India:
There are excellent job opportunities available for you in India if you want to become a full-stack developer. Let’s look at the reasons for the demands of such developers in India:
- When a company hires a full-stack developer in India, it needs to allocate fewer resources. This is because full-stack developers are experts in front-end as well as backend development. Moreover, they can play the roles like web developers, DevOps developers, and mean-stack developers.
- Their capability to manage multiple projects and aspects single-handedly prove that they are exceptionally outgoing and demanding. Several IT companies in India usually prefer generalists or specialists and therefore, they hire full-stack developers.
- The swift growth of startups in India is an apparent reason why there is a massive demand for full-stack developers. Furthermore, some large established companies are on the constant lookout for these developers who can handle diverse roles.
Salaries of full-stack developers in India:
- The entry-level salary for a fresh graduate full-stack developer is approx. INR 3.5-4 Lac per annum.
- A full-stack developer possessing 1-4 years of experience earns approximately INR 5.5 Lac per annum.
- A full-stack developer who holds 5-9 years of experience can earn approx. INR 12-14 Lac per annum.
Top companies hiring full-stack developers in India:
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- GALE Partners
- Posist Technologies
- Vassar Labs, and more.
High paying jobs for full-stack developers in India:
The topmost 5 highest paying jobs for full-stack developers in India are mentioned below, along with their salaries:
- Full-stack engineer: INR 18 Lac per annum
- Full-stack developer. net: INR 18 Lac per annum
- Full-stack developer: INR 16 Lac per annum
- Software engineer: INR 37 Lac per annum
- Senior full-stack developer: INR 15 Lac per annum
Factors affecting the salary range of full-stack developers in India:
Skills that provide higher salary opportunities to full-stack developers:
-The best-paid skills include proficiency in Clojure, Go, GraphQL, Spark, and Tensorflow.
How location affects their salary?
The location is one of the major factors that influence the salaries of full-stack developers in India. In Bangalore, these developers earn 27% more salary than the national average. On the other hand, the lowest salary for full-stack developers is found in Pune, which is 11% less than the national average.
Highest paying cities of India for full-stack developers:
- Bangalore, Karnataka: INR 8 Lac
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: INR 7.5-8 Lac
- Hyderabad, Telangana: INR 7.5 Lac
- Gurgaon, Haryana: INR 6.5-7 Lac
- Pune, Maharashtra: INR 6.5 Lac
- Chennai, Tamilnadu: INR 6.5 Lac
- New Delhi, Delhi: INR 5 Lac
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat: INR 5 Lac
How education levels affect their salaries?
If the education level is Certificate or Diploma then the average salary as a full-stack developer is INR 2.8-3 Lac per annum. A full-stack developer with a Bachelor's Degree can earn a salary of INR 3.7-4 Lac per annum. On the other hand, a Master's Degree holder can earn an average salary of INR 5.7-6 Lac per annum. Those professionals who have taken a full-stack developer course can get high-paying job opportunities in India.
-Various startups and MNCs in India are on the lookout for professional full-stack developers. If you possess the required skills and a learning perspective, you can expect decent pay as a full-stack developer in India.
Take our free skill tests to evaluate your skill!
In less than 5 minutes, with our skill test, you can identify your knowledge gaps and strengths.