Angular is a popular open-source web application framework. Angular training can help you to learn how to use this framework to build web applications. Angular training typically covers topics such as Angular modules, components, directives, services, and animations. The AngularJS training will cover all the essentials, from setting up your development environment to creating custom directives. AngularJS training can help you to build better web applications faster. Angular is a great choice for Single Page Applications (SPAs). In addition, Angular training can help you to improve your understanding of front-end development concepts. This course can give you the confidence you need to work with this rapidly growing technology. If you're looking to get started with Angular development, Angular Training by Scholarhat is the best place to start.
About AngularJS Online Training
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Understand Typescript core and advanced concepts
- Understand Angular2 to 15 basic and advanced in-depth concepts
- Create components, services, pipe and forms validations etc.
- Create and Consume REST Services
- Optimize web page performance
- Secure application based on user roles
- Scale SPA for Phone, Tablets, Laptop & Desktop
- Publish their App
Who can do this course?
All professionals who are keen to develop interactive, light weight and highly extensible SPA should go for this course.
What are Some Angular features?
has released its latest version Angular with an impressive list of improvements and changes including the much-awaited Ivy Compiler as an opt-in feature. Google’s popular client-side web framework continues to develop and the latest major release includes the features of focusing on the performance, tooling and stability.
Some of the top new features of Angular along with the bonus teaser at the end are given below:
- Support TypeScript 3.4 – TypeScript 3.4 introduces a new flag called incremental. It gives facilities to TypeScript so that it can save information about the project graph from the last compilation.
- Preview of Ivy Available – With the latest version of Angular, a preview version of Ivy is now available for testing. Ivy is a new compiler/runtime Angular which offers a switch to opt-in into Ivy officially.
- Differential loading – It enables the use of version 8 of Angular CLI to create two different production bundles of your app.
- Lazy Loading Syntax – In place of the proprietary syntax to enable lazy loading, the framework has adopted common dynamic import syntax used widely in client-side web development.
- Create and Supports web Workers with the CLI – The new version makes it easier to use web workers to handle CPU-intensive tasks in the apps. It includes a new schematic use with the ng generate a command to create as well as update important files in the project to a new web worker.
- Builder and workspace APIs an Improvement of ngUpgrade – Angular includes new APIs that allow you to create custom build and operation commands using hooks into the familiar ng test, ng build and ng run commands.
What are the benefits of learning Angular?
There are several benefits of learning Angular:
- Angular Supports Single Page Applications – Single Page Applications or SPAs are the type of web application which loads a single HTML page and the page can be updated dynamically as per the interaction of the user with the web app. It provides better user experience and faster loading of the webpage.
- Ivy Support - With the latest version of Angular, a preview version of Ivy is now available for testing. Ivy is a new compiler/runtime Angular which offers a switch to opt-in into Ivy officially.
Why take an online Angular Certification course? How is it better than an offline course?
Learning only through attending offline classes or face to face training session in the classes has been changed with the advance of technology over a few years. Today Online training has added convenience, quality as well as more time to the training module. In fact, lots of situation can arise that makes you unable to attend the classes practically and attending virtual classes will be more beneficial in such cases. Like the pandemic situation of Covid-19 which is running through 2020 in the whole world. In such scenario learning any skill as well as working from home is more advisable and suitable for all.
DotNetTricks Angular certification Training is one of the best online training session to increase your knowledge and gain skills on Angular and looking for bright career prospects. With our all day support, our online learners will get someone to help them all the time even after completion of online classes. This is one of the driving factors which make sure that student can achieve their end learning object.
Why should you take up this Angular training course?
Angular is a structured framework for any type of dynamic web applications which are simpler to create. It is so much popular because of its lesser coding, the usage of HTML framework as the basic template and the facility of extending its syntax and reach. It can easily work with the MVC components which makes Angular as a popular technology. The certification training course in Angular will provide hands-on experience in working with Angular by applying it in real-life projects. So, whether you want to take your career in a different direction or just simply want to upskill your knowledge base to improve your value in your present job, you must seriously consider learning Angular.
What are the prerequisites for learning Angular Certification Training Course?
Though you don’t need any high-grade knowledge and skills on any particular language to take up this Angular training course but a certain amount of skill set and some basic knowledge is required in some cases including.
- Basic MVC or Model-View-Controller Concept
- A good knowledge is required in Document Object Model or DOM knowledge that means how a document is created. If you have a great knowledge on jQuery, you can then easily pick up this.
- Separation of Concern (SOC) – This concept is heavily used in Angular. All the controllers, services, directives and factories are made for SOC. It provides a cleaner code.