The AWS Solutions Architect Associate course is designed to help you gain an in-depth understanding of AWS architectural principles and services. You will learn how cloud computing is redefining the rules of IT infrastructure architecture, as well as how to design, plan, and scale your AWS Cloud implementation with best practices recommended by Amazon.
AWS Solutions Architect Associate course training is designed to make you an expert in EC2, EIP, ELB, Auto Scaling, Lambda Function, EBS, S3, Glacier, RDS, Snowball, NAT, Route53, Cloud front, VPC, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, SES, Redshift, IAM, KMS, Cloud watch and Cloud Trail.
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on architectural best practices
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Identify the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Decipher the ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identify appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimate AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Salient Features of the AWS course
- Course is designed as per the newest guidelines released by AWS in Feb 2018
- Our course is exhaustive and covering old as well as new exam guide
- Course will going to be taught keeping a major stress on AWS recommended best cloud practices
- Real time, cloud architecture based scenarios will be covered during the course
- During the course real IT projects will covered, so that learners know what they are going to deal with
Who can do this course?
This AWS Solutions Architect Associate course is designed for the IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing and become AWS solutions architect. This course is the best fit for:
- IT Professionals
- Application developers
- Software architects
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Operations/General Managers
There are no specific prerequisites for participating in this course. Any professional who has an understanding of IT Service Management can join this course. There is no programming knowledge needed.