The Mastering Microservices course is primarily designed for .NET professionals who want to learn how to develop modern web applications using Microservices Patterns and Azure. In this course, you will learn about Microservices architecture, various patterns, service bus, service fabric and Microservices CI/CD.
Learn to build and manage your APIs using Azure API Management. Develop and deploy your microservices based application to Azure Service Fabric. Leverage to learn microservices architecture to build your ASP.NET Core application and implement various microservices patterns in your application along with CI/CD pipeline.
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Understand Microservices Principles
- Implement Microservices Architecture using ASP.NET Core
- Integrate Swagger to document your APIs
- Decompose Existing N-Tier application into Microservices
- Decompose a centralized database into a distributed database
- Build Reliable Services using ASP.NET Core
- Understand and Use Azure Service Fabric
- Implement Ocelot API Gateway
- Implement Azure API Management
- Query Microservices using the CQRS pattern
- Implement Asynchronous Communication Using Azure Service Bus and RabbitMQ
- Design Microservices CI/CD Pipeline
Who can do this course?
All .NET Beginner(s)/Professional(s) who are keen to develop modern, web applications using microservice architecture and Azure should go for this course.
Visual Studio 2019 or higher, Swagger
What will you learn In Microservices training?
Why should you learn Microservices to grow your career?
What are the prerequisites for the Microservices course?