The Mastering Microservices course is primarily designed for .NET professionals who want to learn how to develop modern web applications using Microservices Patterns and Azure. In this course, you will learn about Microservices architecture, microservices patterns implementation, service bus and deployment to Azure AKS.
Learn to build and manage your APIs using Azure API Management. Develop and deploy your microservices based application to Azure Service Fabric. Leverage to learn microservices architecture to build your ASP.NET Core application and implement various microservices patterns in your application.
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Understand Microservices Principles
- Implement Microservices Architecture using ASP.NET Core
- Integrate Swagger to document your APIs
- Decompose Existing N-Tier application into Microservices
- Decompose a centralized database into distributed database
- Implement Ocelot API Gateway
- Query Microservices using the CQRS pattern
- Implement Asynchronous Communication Using Azure Service Bus and RabbitMQ
- Implement Observability Patterns: Logging, Tracing and Monitoring
- Implement Cross Cutting Concern Patterns: Service Discovery, Circuit Breaker and Retry patterns
- Deployment to Azure AKS Cluster
Who can do this course?
All .NET Beginner(s)/Professional(s) who are keen to develop modern, web applications using microservice architecture and Azure should go for this course.
Visual Studio 2019 or higher, Swagger
What will you learn In Microservices training?
Why should you learn Microservices to grow your career?
Do you help with resume building and interview preparation?
What are the prerequisites for the Microservices course?