At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Understand Node.js basic and advanced in-depth concepts.
- Creating REST Service using Node and consuming it using Angular.
- Create HTTP web server and handling requests & responses.
- Handle Sessions, Cookies, and Session Stores.
- Design database using MongoDB.
- Use Node.js ORM Sequelize.
- Use Node.js ODM Mongoose.
- Install and Publish Node's Package Manager - NPM.
- Create views using Pug and Handlebars
- Create Unit tests using frameworks - mocha, chai, karma and jasmine.
- Use JS Task runner like Gulp.
- Publish their MEAN App on cloud server Heroku.
Who can do this course?
All professionals who are keen to develop high performance, event-driven, real-time and scalable networking and web applications should go for this course.
Anyone who wants to learn Node.js with Angular4 development should have a basic knowledge of programming.
Visual Studio Code, MongoDB GUI