DevOps is an approach that engages the collaboration between the operation teams and the developers through DevOps Tools. Such tools are used in diverse stages of the DevOps lifecycle. In all stages of software development, the development team (Dev) works together with the operations department (Ops).
It is observed that there is rising demand for DevOps engineers in New York. The DevOps training course is available in this city so that you can secure a decent paying job based on your skills and experience. The DevOps certification course prepares you with coding, scripting, automation, communication, and DevOps tools. Moreover, the candidates are also trained to provide the fast delivery of software to the market with plenty of other advantages.
DevOps Training in New York City USA:
The DevOps training in New York is aimed to prepare the candidates for a bright career in DevOps. In this city, DevOps is a rapidly growing field that conduits the gap between operations and software developers.
Through this training course, you can turn out to be an expert in the principles of automation of configuration management, continuous development, and deployment, and values of inter-team partnership and IT service agility through DevOps tools. Names of such DevOps tools which this training course incorporates are Docker, Git, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, and Nagios. Using these tools, the candidates are provided with a hands-on learning approach in addition to the theoretical concepts. Hence, the candidates can enhance their understanding of the fundamentals of Scrum and Agile technologies.
Once you thoroughly complete this training, you become an expert in areas like product design, development, testing, implementation, and support. Moreover, the candidates can master continuous integration, configuration management, monitoring, deployment, and delivery with the help of DevOps tools. When you enrol for the DevOps course in Hyderabad, you will get familiar with the development, testing, and operation functions.
Following are the topics covered in this DevOps training in New York:
- Fundamentals of VRS (version control system)
- Version Control with Git
- Introduction to Configuration Management tool
- Overview of Containerization and Container Orchestration tool
- Git, Jenkins & Maven Integration
- Continuous Deployment: Containerization with Docker
- Continuous Deployment: Configuration Management with Puppet
- Containerization with Docker: Ecosystem and Networking
- Containerization using Kubernetes
- Configuration Management with Ansible
- Continuous Monitoring with Nagios
- Training on CI/CD and Automating build and test through Jenkins
- Introduction to DevOps on Cloud
After the completion of this DevOps Certification Training, a candidate can be able to:
- Control and keep a track of various versions of the source code through Git
- Build and Automate Test through Jenkins and Maven
- Build and Deploy containerization through Docker
- Automate testing of web elements through Selenium suite of tools
- Deal with clustering and scaling with Kubernetes
- Learn various Roles and Command Line usage of Ansible
- Carry out Continuous Monitoring through Nagios
- Get the experience of working on industry-standard live project.
DevOps Training Key Features:
- Through theoretical training through DevOps tutorial
- Real-life projects on integrated labs
- Instructor-led Sessions
- Real-life Case Studies
- Lifetime access to LMS
- The community forum provides learning through peer interaction and knowledge
Who should take this DevOps Certification Training in New York?
This certification training is for those who aspire to have a growing career in the software development industry. Usually, people working in the below roles will make the most of this certification training course in New York:
- Software Developers
- Software Engineer
- Cloud Engineers
- IT Team Leaders
- Systems Administrators and IT Managers
- Automation Test Engineer
- Operations Manager
Anybody who is working in either the development/engineering or operations team can choose a career in DevOps. For becoming a DevOps Engineer, you can begin the career as an operations manager and then progress to become a DevOps Test Engineer, Release Manager, Automation Expert, and ultimately an experienced DevOps Engineer.
It is also important to know that candidates willing to enroll in this training course must have a technical background. They must have a basic understanding of web development, Linux, and Java programming. It is even great if they are familiar with cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure and AWS. It is best if you possess any scripting language knowledge.
Why learn DevOps?
When you look at the following points, you will understand the importance of learning DevOps:
- Efficient and fast deployment of apps and software
- With the use of DevOps, businesses get prepared for speedier deployment. Also, the company can efficiently launch the new system.
- With the combination of collaboration and communication, the development cycle improves.
- This leads to the reduced overall cost and IT staff requirements within the organization
- The implementation of the DevOps process conveys better quality to the development process
- Decreases the odds of unplanned operations in business
Which certifications are Best for DevOps?
Just undergoing training for DevOps is not enough. If you obtain certification then there are higher chances of securing a higher paying job. This training course in New York prepares you for DevOps interview Questions answer, so you can pass the certification.
Here is the list of topmost certifications for DevOps:
- Docker Certified Associate
- Kubernetes Certification
- Azure DevOps Solution Certification Exam
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Exam
- Puppet Professional Certification
- Free DevOps Training Course by Microsoft
- Free DevOps Course (LinkedIn)
- Architecting With Google Cloud Platform
- Learn DevOps: Infrastructure Automation With Terraform
What is the Average salary for DevOps Engineer in New York?
The average salary for a DevOps engineer in New York is around $95,000/year. The professionals who take up this DevOps training course and get certified can boost their chances to earn higher. The course imparts necessary skills that help them to grab higher-paying job opportunities. Moreover, the topmost 10% of DevOps engineers can earn approx. $135,000/year.
Why should you take up the DevOps course in New York?
When you go through the following specialities, you can be confident of taking up this DevOps course in New York. Here are the reasons to take up this course:
- Learn DevOps Step by Step with comprehensive theoretical and hands-on training.
- The course is built around an organized learning path that is recommended by industry experts.
- You get access to multiple live, instructor-led, online classes organized by trainers who hold years of experience in this field.
- You gain access to more than 90 hours of real-life, e-learning case studies, quizzes (at the end of each chapter), simulation exams, and a community managed by experts.
- After completion of the training, you will be awarded certification.
- You become more valuable to the company because you know diverse DevOps tools and technologies widely used for development, testing, and deployment.
- You get online access to recordings for future use when needed.