About the Course
The Mastering Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate Program makes you expert in optimizing workloads, managing and implementing virtual networks in Azure and explore IaaS architecture, services, tools, and creating and managing Azure Active Directory using real-life case studies. The curriculum has been designed by Microsoft MVPs & Industry expert to earn Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-103). You can check the examination details and certification cost at AZ-103 Exam
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Configure and deploy virtual machines
- Manage virtual machine workloads, networks, disks and storage
- Configure and deploy virtual machines through scripts.
- Configure, deploy and manage application services.
- Manage Azure storage offerings - blobs, Azure files and recovery services.
- Integrate Azure Active Directory.
- Implement recovery services.
- Monitoring Azure services on Azure.
- Prepare to you for Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate(az-103 Exam)
Who can do this course?
The Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions course is designed for the IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing and become Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Specialist. This Azure course is a best fit for:
- IT Administrators
- Network Engineers/Server Engineers
- IT Professionals/Application Developers
- .NET Developers
- Solutions Architects/Team Leads
- DevOps Engineers
Anyone who wants to learn this course should have the knowledge of infrastructure topics like networking, active directory, and PowerShell etc.
Visual Studio 2017, Azure SDK