• Proven experience as a .NET Developer using C# .Net
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Extensive experience using MS SQL Server
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3 and Java Script
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Any experience Microsoft TFS server would be advantage
Position for Project Manager Profile
· 8-10 + years of in-depth experience in application design and development.
· 8-10 + years of solid .NET development using ASP.NET, Net #Core, #MVC, #Angular, Jason, Node JS & VB.NET.
· Major experience with web-based applications.
· SQL 2014/2017 experience required.
· Knowledge on CMMI 5 is desirable.
Technical skills requirements. Tester .
• Knowledge of Java Programming (Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, Methods (Built-in as well as User defined), Exception handling, File Handling, Excel file Operations, Database Operations and OOPS concepts).
• Implementing JUnit or TestNG Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure.
Technical skills requirements: L1
• Understand the application and should be able to simulate issue in UAT/Pre-prod environment.
• Should be able to interpret Windows System, Application & Security logs for the impact on the application
• Knowledge of IIS configuration,
• Knowledge of utilities (such as telnet) for verification of connectivity between servers, APIs, SMTP server etc. ,
• Creation of database and user management
• Changes and verification of data in SQL database tables.
• Knowledge of SLQ server, ASP.Net, MVC.