• Experience with any Azure web services such as Azure Functions, Azure App Services, and Azure API Management
• Experience with back-end technologies such as Node.js, C#.
• Experience with NoSQL/SQL technologies such as SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle.
• Experience with version control systems such as Git
• Experience with Unit Testing Frameworks like Xunit/ Mocha /Jasmine
• Experience with Azure AD to consume protected resources
• Must have: DevOps tools and practices, such as continuous integration and delivery
• Exposure to containers (Docker etc) and orchestration tools (Kubernetes) will be an added advantage .
• Understanding of architectural practices such as Component-based Architecture,
Asynchronous Programming, Event Driven Architecture, Microservices and standards
such as OAuth.